We might link to third party websites from our own site. We have no control over, and are not accountable for, their use of your information or these third party websites. We advise that you review their privacy policies and other agreements governing your use of their website. Additionally, your information may be stored by us or share it with third parties because of reason that may or might not be related to maintenance, advertisements, marketing, or other functions related to our business.
- To enhance or enhance consumer experience, the site, or assistance.
- To process trades.
- To sell, transfer, and exchange with a third party with your consent.
- To send e-mails about Life by State or respond to inquiries.
- To send e-mails about Life by State, and other goods, news, or updates.
- To send e-mails about other third parties’ products or services.
We may also gather information about you that is not personal information. When you access our site, we may collect such things as your IP address, browser, operating system, referring URL, along with other general information regarding our visitors. This information, on its own, can’t usually be used to identify you. • To send specific promotions and information related to insurance to you, if you opt in.